Fertility Cooking Classes
Are you trying to get pregnant?
Going through IUI/IVF treatment?
Tired of negative pregnancy tests?
The #1 thing you can do to improve your health is cook for yourself. That’s why it’s critical for your fertility, whether you’re struggling with PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, unexplained infertility, male factor infertility, or anything else, to learn to cook your own foods.
These classes will teach you how to prepare and cook foods that can
- balance blood sugar to improve ovulation
- balance PH to improve implantation
- balance progesterone to reduce miscarriage
- Improve sperm quality/quantity
- Improve egg quality
What you’ll learn
- Knife skills
- Meal planning skills
- Best protein, fat, and carb sources for preparing your body for pregnancy and how to turn them into delicious meals
- Sauces, dressings, spices, and condiments to make your food taste great
- Save money on your grocery bill
- Navigate health food stores without breaking the bank
- Tasty, healthy snacks for when you’re on the go (you’ll need these throughout your pregnancy too! J)
Classes are offered a la carte or in packages to help you save money.
Come learn from author, speaker, former personal chef to 4 star admirals, and integrative nutrition health coach September Burton. To make your reservation call or email 719-930-9009, September@SeptemberBurton.com.
Improve your health, have fun doing it, and finally get pregnant.
Also, Click here for free daily fertility meditations.