Do you sit in your doctor’s office and hear words like fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, hypothyroid, low sperm count, low sperm motility, unexplained, low progesterone, we don’t know why you’re not pregnant…what do these words mean and why is this happening to you?
Do you feel alone, lost, flawed, unheard, like time is running out, broken, humiliated, spinning, too old, devastated, empty, different, scared, depressed…?
What if I told you you’re not alone? What if I told you there are other couples out there who feel exactly the same way? What if I told you there’s nothing wrong with you? That your body is whole and perfect, capable of conceiving and carrying a perfect little baby to term?
Your body needs support, nutrients, a little TLC. No one would ever try to grow a garden without first preparing and fertilizing the soil. Maybe your soil just needs a little more tending to before it’s ready to grow your baby.
4 Months to Fertile is a healing journey. A journey where you’ll learn to understand how to balance your own hormones, how to take control of your own fertility.
Imagine being able to conceive as many babies as you want until you feel your family is complete.
I suffered 4 miscarriages before I got my beautiful little miracle baby. This is my little Grace.
I believe in miracles. I believe miracles happen every day and that your miracle is waiting to be realized.
What do you get in 4 Months to Fertile?
- 8 weeks of instruction on exactly how to heal the underlying causes of any infertility diagnosis
- A forum where you can connect with others who know exactly what you’re going through
- Meal plans and recipes
- 4 30 minute one on one phone calls with September
- A specially formulated blend of essential oils from Esscentual Alchemy to help you feel and smell beautiful while helping to balance your hormones and relax your soul.
- Homework assignments to keep you on track and help you understand what foods your body needs to heal
- A free meditation download from Circle+Bloom
New sessions begin about every 6 weeks and are limited to 10 people. Enter your email to be notified when the next session begins.